Make a One-Time or Recurring Donation
"Yes! I’d like to make a tax-deductible gift to help preserve, protect and enhance the Eastern Promenade!"
In this tenth anniversary year, we are launching our annual fund with a goal of $60,000, replacing our membership drive. Please help Friends of the Eastern Promenade continue to preserve, protect and enhance the Eastern Promenade for the next ten years and beyond. Thank you!
If you prefer, you may send a check to:
Friends of the Eastern Promenade
PO Box 16025
Portland, ME 04112
Make a Monthly Donation
A recurring donation makes giving easy and effective. It allows donors the convenience of automatic monthly payments and helps us plan ahead for the future of the Eastern Promenade.
Make a One-Time Donation
Are you a business?
Visit the Become A Partner page for more information.
The following projects are made possible thanks to the generous support of our members, donors, sponsors and volunteers:
• Park Planning & Advocacy: Friends of the Eastern Promenade is the primary stewardship group for the Eastern Promenade. FoEP works closely with the City of Portland and other community organizations on park planning projects and on all aspects regarding usage of the park.
• Fort Allen Park Restoration: Friends of the Eastern Promenade spearheaded a major restoration, in partnership with the City of Portland and informed by the Master Plan, to restore this historic park to its former grandeur.
• Fort Allen Trail and Loring Memorial Trail: Friends of the Eastern Promenade collaborated with Portland Trails and the City of Portland to build these two important trail connections, located on either end of the Eastern Prom.
• Park Beautification: Our park cleanup in April ensures the park helps ensure the Promenade looks attractive for all visitors.
• Concerts in the Park: Friends of the Eastern Promenade hosts the popular Summer Community Concert Series at Fort Allen Park, Thursdays in July & August.
• Eastern Promenade Brochure: Our new brochure features a beautiful map of the Eastern Promenade, highlighting our complete trail system, off-leash areas for dogs, and important landmarks.