Make a Recurring Monthly Donation
Become an ongoing supporter by using the form to the right. A recurring donation makes giving easy and effective. It allows donors the convenience of automatic monthly payments and helps us plan ahead for the future of the Eastern Promenade.
Prefer a one-time donation? Scroll down this page for options.
Choose a One-Time Donation
Are you a business?
Visit the Become A Partner page for more information.
The following projects are made possible thanks to the generous support of our members, donors, sponsors and volunteers:
• Park Planning & Advocacy: Friends of the Eastern Promenade is the primary stewardship group for the Eastern Promenade. FoEP works closely with the City of Portland and other community organizations on park planning projects and on all aspects regarding usage of the park.
• Fort Allen Park Restoration: Friends of the Eastern Promenade spearheaded a major restoration, in partnership with the City of Portland and informed by the Master Plan, to restore this historic park to its former grandeur.
• Fort Allen Trail and Loring Memorial Trail: Friends of the Eastern Promenade collaborated with Portland Trails and the City of Portland to build these two important trail connections, located on either end of the Eastern Prom.
• Park Beautification: Our park cleanups (which occur in April) and workdays keep the park looking good for all visitors of the Promenade to enjoy.
• Concerts in the Park: Friends of the Eastern Promenade hosts the popular Summer Community Concert Series at Fort Allen Park, Thursdays in July & August.
• Eastern Promenade Brochure: Our new brochure features a beautiful map of the Eastern Promenade, highlighting our complete trail system, off-leash areas for dogs, and important landmarks.