Our Next Program
The Pink Tulip Project plants pink tulip gardens to raise funds for the Maine Cancer Foundation. All proceeds go directly to research right here in Maine. The event is kindly hosted by Robin and Rob Witten. Please join Friends of the Eastern Promenade for this glorious event. To attend, there is a suggested $10 donation. More details to coming soon. You can also follow it on our facebook page.
- Invasive Species Removal: TBA
- Summer Concert Series: Thursday evenings throughout July and August
- Bicentennial of Fort Allen Park: September 20th. Stay tuned for this fabulous celebration of our park’s great history!
Programs to Look Forward to
- Bandstand Decoration: November
- Caroling: December
- April Stools & Community Cleanup Day: Mid-April